The full and shapely eyebrows are popular today. Even if a person was not born with it, there are ways to create better eyebrows that look natural. One can use eyebrow makeup as a temporary solution.
However, eyebrow makeup requires a lot of time and there is a risk of smudging in it. The issues with brow makeup have turned many people to microblading.
What is Microblading?
Microblading is a way to achieve great looking eyebrows without the daily hassle. This semi-permanent treatment will not wash off and not require daily maintenance. It can create the look of fuller eyebrows, alter the shape of eyebrows, or fill in thin eyebrow areas. A microblading professional will inject ink into the eyebrow area using a manual device.
The expert draws lines across the skin in softly strokes to imitate natural hairs. The ink is not applied intensely into the skin as it fills out the thin areas to make it appear like a person has fuller eyebrows.
Expectations from the Microblading Process
The microblading process can take about 1-2 hours to complete as the pain is less than what a client would experience when getting a tattoo. During the first week after treatment, the healing procedure could comprise some redness, slight scabbing, and itching. After 4 weeks some people go for retouch to refine eyebrow strokes or darken the pigmentation.
The prolonged existence of microblading treatment is dependent on a number of factors such as age and skin type. Usually, microblading lasts between 1 to 3 years, and many clients discover that at 18 months they’re all set for a new treatment.
For the best results and to stay away from any added discomfort, aftercare is very significant.
• It is advisable not to get brows wet for the first 8-10 days.
• One should use the natural coconut oil 2-3 times a day for the first 8-10 days with a cotton bud- NOT FINGERS.
• Do not apply any makeup on the treatment area for the first 8-10 days.
• No swimming or Jacuzzi in initial days.
• One should not go for cosmetic treatments such as facials, skin peels, or laser within the first 5-6 weeks.
• Avoid direct sun exposure for the first fifteen days.
• After 10-11 days an SPF of 20 or higher should be applied to the treatment area.
If you want to get proficient treatments then microblading eyebrows cost in Beverly Hills at Winxed are much lower than others. Get proper information about microblading and whether it is right for you or not by booking a consultation with us and discussing through your options.